ISLAM (KAPAYAPAAN) IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
9/13/2007 3:47:37 AM
Mankind and the universe were not created by accident or chance, but according to the plan of the Creator, who is known as God (Allah) (lit.: the one God) in Islam. The Qur'an states that it is the duty of all individuals to learn about Allah and to live according to His will. As we cannot accomplish this be ourselves, Allah has sent messengers and prophets to guide humanity All of these chosen individuals have brought the same message and have served as examples to their people of how Allah desires all human beings to live. Through these selected people, we have been told why mankind was created, what will happen to us after death, and what God (Allah) expects of us. But most importantly, we have been told that Allah is unique-He has no partners, no sons or daughters, and no competitors, as so many other man-made religious systems have postulated. This message always remains the same, whereas the laws laid down for a particular might show some slight differences.
Muhammad, the last of Allah's prophets, was sent to present God (Allah's) revelation in its final form and for the last time. This was necessary because the message delivered by the previous prophets and messengers had been corrupted or distorted by their followers. They had been mixed with philosophical speculations, superstitions, myths, and neglect. Therefore, Islam is not a new religion-it is a restatement of the original religion of Allah in its purest form and is designed to provide humanity with the uncorrupted message of Allah.
Islam (KAPAYAPAAN) is an Arabic word that denotes submission and obedience to God (Allah). It also means "peace," for it brings peace of mind as well as peace on the individual and the social levels
7/13/2009 8:01:36 AM
The Oneness of God..
9/10/2007 1:45:18 AM
1. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
8. Say: He is God, the One and Only;
9. God, the Eternal, Absolute;
10. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
11. And there is none like unto Him.
9/10/2007 4:33:51 PM